Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oops..

December 24, 2010


..soooo instead of buying 1 pair of jeans, which is what I totally intended to do…I..err..umm…kind of ended up buying 3 pairs of jeans and a really cool (if I say so myself) pair of red sneakers. Do people still say “sneakers” these days?? Whatever, I’m old okay. Don’t judge me.


This brings me to my next subject: Should I include not buying shoes and accessories into the equation? Or would that simply be too much to cut out of my life at once? I mean, It’s not that I go Cr@ZZYy over shoes and accessories.. I have some self control.. Its just that…I’m unsure that if I cut everything out all at once, will I be more likely to fail or binge? Perhaps it’s as simple as limiting myself to one accessory or pair of shoes a month.


Maybe this way I won’t have that lingering feeling of deprivation hanging over my shoulders..or at the tip of my fingers [hovering ever so precariously over that mouse button]


~Felix Navidad!~

No comments:

Post a Comment