Sunday, January 30, 2011

Progress is Happiness!

January 03, 2011

DayThree:

Three days in, and I feel GREAT!!! I’m feeling a lot more positive, and now truly believe that i can do this challenge. I guess it helps that I went on a mini shopping binge before the diet began, and now I feel refreshed and ready to tackle my closet for the rest of the year!

On my binge, I bought a few items [Jean skirt, High-waisted shorts, a Chambray shirt..which I wanted for like, eva!] that will make it easy to transition season to season..so, that gives me hope! Also, just the other day I ripped the tags off of a brand new pair of skinnys by Madewell and forced myself to wear them. THEN! I remembered that I have two boxes of new clothes that I bought online but didn’t really like at the time…so maybe I’ll pull them out and have a fashion show for the boyfriend…or dogs, whoever is more interested. Ha.

Good Luck everyone & Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment