Sunday, January 30, 2011

"This Just In!"

January 11, 2011

If anybody knows that slogan, you can feel my pain.

So: There’s this gorgeous Lululemon sweater that I, ABSOLUTELY. MUST. HAVE. You know the kind; It’s a: my-life-wouldn’t-be-the-same-without-it kind of sweater… It will complete me; people will start referring to me as “the girl in the neon sweater”. BUT!!… I can’t buy it. Ughhh!! Ugghhh..bleh..blahhh..blarrrgg. If I weren’t on this diet, I would have totally snapped it up like 5 days ago. Instead, I slipped a not-so-subtle hint to the BF that if he evvverrr wants to buy me anything, this would be it; in a size 4. That’s allowed right? Rigghhtt?. ..hmm..I’m going to say: yes.

For those who aren’t aware of Lululemon, it’s a FANTASTIC store from Canada that sells all sorts of athletic wear; mainly specializing in yoga apparel and accessories. They even have men’s clothing! Not to be biased or anything, but once you go Lulu, you never go back… Their design team really knows how to make clothing that is not only technical, but figure flattering [4 way stretch is amazing], breathable, and they also have a number of organic cotton pieces, which is a great alternative for those looking to lessen their carbon footprint.

Anyhow, I’m proud of myself for not breaking down [especially this early] and not so proud of myself for whining incessantly to the BF about said sweater…

So what did I learn? I learned that I need to restrain myself from online window shopping.. Le Sigh…

xoxo "This Just In" girl

No comments:

Post a Comment