Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LUST it or LOATHE it?

Hi Folks!

I've decided that since I want SOooOoOOoO many things in life, that I'd list a daily or weekly item of something that I'm currently lusting over.  Don't be shy; tell me what you think! 

So the first deliciously lustful item of the day is none other than:


G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
Oakley "Fringe" Sunglasses.  They're somewhat expensive, depending on what you're used to spending on sunglasses, but they come in tons of different colours and they'd be great for summer days!  These just may be my birthday present to myself.  I know, I know, I'm on a clothing, shoes & accessories diet.. blah diddy bloo blah..  But I can't deprive myself of eye protection!  We're talking my HEALTH AND WELL-BEING PEOPLE!!  Do you really want me to go SUN BLIND??

I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment