Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Piece for me, OnePiece for YOUUUU!!!

So my utterly fantastic, amazing, thoughtful, surprising boyfriend has done it again! 

He showed up to my office [which I love when he does] with package in hand.  Let me re-phrase that: He showed up to my office with A package in hand.   For ME!  I looovee presents!  FYI, this was a Christmas present that didn’t arrive in time.  Who cares, with this thing on, its like Christmas everyday!!

The zipper zips the whole way up!!



Jumping for JOY!!

You may be wondering what in the heck it is I’m wearing.  SO let me tell you!!  This blue-striped swath of fabric covering 91% of my body is the one and only [that might not be true] OnePiece Jump in!  [Cue screams now]  What’s a “OnePiece Jump in” you ask???

It's basically a sweatshirt and sweatpants fused together; it's European [which explains a lot] and it's taking the world by storm!  Purchase your own here

You can do so many things in them; they're exceptionally versatile!  So many options:
Walk your pooch.
 
Have the most ultimate gaming experience EVERRR!


You could even do this!  Which is totally weird and I don't recommend

But this I HIGHLY recommend - Looks FUN and not dangerous at all! 

I like how they try to make it all cool and stuff.  And truth be told, they’re kind of pulling it off.  I know, right?!?!!  Most. Awesome. Thing. EVER!  I can feel your jealousy radiating through the computer screen.  I can also feel the warmth running through my veins as I type my blog today wearing said OnePiece.

I’ll leave you with OnePiece of advice…heh heh…get it? Instead of just saying “a piece of advice” I added the “One” in front of it…ha ha!  It’s a play on words folks!!  I’m freaking hilarious! 

Anyhoo, OnePiece of advice for all 3 followers: [Hi Alicia, Karen & Alex!] It’s a little difficult to go to the bathroom in.  I kind of wish that it had that lil’ back flap thing like on long underwear.  I don’t know if it would work, but it’s just a thought.  It’s great for guys, because it has that zipper but for girls…well, you have to try it to know what I’m talking about.

Now tell me what YOU think!?!

xoxo OnePiece Girl <3


1 comment: